On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Ben Hayward, and Kristofer McCormack discuss:
- Gareth Bale’s insertion into the starting line-up, and his overall performance
- Marcelo’s performance
- Real Madrid’s first half struggles
- What changed in the second half?
- The performances of Vinicius Jr, Fede Valverde, Eder Militao, David Alaba, Thibaut Courtois, and Marco Asensio
- Who should start against PSG? Particularly, at the left back position (if Mendy can’t play), and on the right wing.
- Under the radar back-up striker signings
- Jovic’s miss and overall performance off the bench
- And a TON more.
- Thanks for attending this podcast, and thanks for listening!
PSG post-game podcast will be live on Zoom on Tuesday for Patrons. The link will be over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Kristofer McCormack (@CastillaCorner)
Ben Hayward (@bghayward)