On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- Our thoughts on Bernardo Silva’s theoretical fit
- How would the 4-1-4-1 work with this team?
- Our thoughts on the Erling Haaland situation and how Real Madrid are dealing with it
- Are fans misinterpreting Real Madrid’s stance on the transfer?
- Achraf Hakimi’s return in 3-4 years
- Where will Thibaut Courtois rank in Real Madrid’s history in 5 years?
- Why don’t Real Madrid have modern tactics like other teams?
- Spontaneous Luka Doncic praise
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)