This is a special thing we did. It’s not broadcasted on the regular Managing Madrid Podcast feed, but rather on Twitter Spaces. We had a lot of fun doing it, and will look to do more in the future because we have so many fans on Twitter who can sit in live on the discussion.
What you’re about to listen to below is a 1-hour discussion, where KIyan Sobhani starts a Real Madrid Q&A before Siddharth Ramsundar joins the discussion. On tap:
- Real Madrid journalism: How to get started
- PSG 2nd leg approach and our confidence levels
- Our thoughts on the ongoing discussion on how you fit in Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland in this team
- Rodrygo Goes’s future
- Real Madrid’s ideal next coach
- How good is Real Madrid’s depth?
- And so much more
Done, recorded and posted here. It was awesome. Topics: Real Madrid journalism, PSG 2nd leg, Mbappe / Haaland fit, Rodrygo’s future, Real Madrid’s ideal next coach, depth, and so much more:— Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo) February 26, 2022
Thanks for tuning in.
If this is the first time you’re listening to us talk, you may like our Managing Madrid Podcast.