This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by The Guild. — proud sponsors of the Managing Madrid Podcast World Tour!
On this episode, Kiyan Sobhani, Om Arvind, Gabe Lezra,
- How Managing Madrid started
- Was Real Madrid’s remontada vs PSG inevitable irrespective of Donnaruma’s mistake?
- What happens if you put Kylian Mbappe in this current Real Madrid squad?
- What Real Madrid should’ve done against PSG *from the beginning* in hindsight
- PSG’s staggering mental weakness
- Mauricio Pochettino’s tactics
- Real Madrid’s identity
- The mental barrier from 2002 - 2014
- What happens if Sergio Ramos doesn’t score La Decima header?
- Will ‘destroyers’ be relevant in modern football?
- Does it make sense to sign Erling Haaland?
- Which Real Madrid loanee is most likely to come back?
- The Eden Hazard signing in hindsight
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us for more bonus content over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@kiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@omvasports)
Gabe Lezra (@GabeLezra)