On this episode, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Carlo Ancelotti starting XI
- Real Madrid’s press — comparing it now to earlier this season
- Can Carlo implement an elite high pressing scheme if he had a lot of time?
- The referee’s decisions
- The injuries
- Are we worried about Vinicius Jr’s health by 30
- Casemiro’s role
- Rodrygo Goes’s performance
- Some off-ball things from us that could’ve been better
- Ferland Mendy’s roulettes and lack of overloads
- A wild Marco Asensio stat
- Injury updates on Karim Benzema / Rodrygo Goes / Ferland Mendy
- Takefusa Kubo’s role
- Eduardo Camavinga’s cameo
- The pitch for him as a CM
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider support us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@kiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@omvasports)