This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by The Guild. — proud sponsors of the Managing Madrid Podcast World Tour!
On this episode, Kiyan Sobhani, Matt Wiltse, and Om Arvind discuss:
- Whatever the incoherent plan was from Real Madrid
- The defensive structure
- The confusing and wild positions of the players
- The subs and ‘tactical’ changes at half-time
- Xavi and Barcelona
- Ronald Araujo’s physicality
- The performances of the entire backline
- The qualities needed in Real Madrid’s next coach
- And just a bunch of emotional rants
Did you enjoy the podcast? Get all kinds of bonus content exclusively on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Om Arvind (@OmVASports)