On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Matt Wiltse, Om Arvind, and Eduardo Alvarez discuss;
- The delicate balance of tactical balance and pure chaos with the season on the line
- Luka Modric’s unbelievable performance in the 2nd half
- Thomas Tuche’s adjustments and Chelsea’s 1st half performance
- Reece James’s role
- Ferland Mendy vs Ruben Loftus Cheek
- The xG
- Chelsea’s crosses and set pieces
- Shades of the Bayern tie from 2018
- How we dealt with Chelsea’s press
- Toni Kroos’s performance
- Carlo Ancelotti’s subs
- Eduardo Camavinga’s performance
- Dani Carvajal at CB
- Breaking down all of the goals
- Early semi final thoughts
- Lucas Vazquez’s performance
- And a TON more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Om Arvind (@OmVASports)
Eduardo Alvarez (@Alvarez)