On this episode of Las Blancas podcast, Om Arvind and Yash Thakur discuss:
- Real Madrid Femenino B finishing first in their group in the third division
- Why Castilla will still be playing in the third division despite having qualified for promotion
- The best youth players in our ranks
- The reasons Maite was more effective on the right in this game
- Why Toril plays Maite at right wing
- Does it matter where Maite is deployed?
- Villacampa’s reckless, dogmatic defensive tactics
- Villacampa’s mistaken lineup selection
- Esther thriving in this environment
- Olga continuing her excellent form
- Jucinara’s bad game
- How Levante’s subs changed the second half
- Real Madrid’s need to control games
- Zornoza at right wing?
- Which opponent would be Madrid’s “easiest” in the semis
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us for more bonus content over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVASports)
Yash Thakur (@Odriozolite)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)