This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Moxy Hotel South Beach who are proud sponsors of the Managing Madrid Podcast World Tour.
On this episode, Kiyan, Jose, and Sid discuss:
- What’s the biggest difference between the first leg and second leg in terms of preparation?
- Real Madrid’s defensive issues
- David Alaba’s absence
- Eder Militao’s concerning form
- Reasons for optimism
- How will Casemiro deal wit the press?
- How should we approach this defensively?
- Should we start Rodrygo Goes or Fede Valverde on the RW?
- Will Pep Guardiola start Zinchenko or Ake at left back?
- Joao Cancelo vs Vinicius Jr
- Who will City start in attack?
- Key matchups
- What’s the key to getting an open game?
- What LeBron James has taught us about efficiency and demoralizing the opponents
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Join us on Zoom after the game on Wednesday: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Jose Perez (@jcperez_)
Siddharth Ramsundar (@tacticalfouling)