After the final La Liga match of the season vs Real Betis, the team discussed:
- Carlo fields a full strength eleven — will it be the same team against Liverpool?
- Who would we opt for in the Rodrygo vs Valverde debate
- Militao’s performance today and his trajectory this season
- The Pintus effect on the squad’s freshness heading into the final stage of the season
- Comparing the fitness levels of the current squad vs previous Real Madrid UCL final squads (2013-2014, 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2018-2019)
- A long and emotional Marcelo send off — remembering the best of the Brazilian: a foundational figure in Madrid’s recent title triumphs and a symbol of Madridismo.
- Remembering Isco and acknowledging his influence over the best Madrid squads
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Om Arvind (@OmVASports)
Siddharth Ramsundar (@Tacticalfouling)