On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, hosted by Kiyan Sobhani, comes in two parts.
Part One (Joshua Sexton of the Anfield Wrap)
- How much better is Liverpool now compared to their 2018 team?
- Liverpool’s European DNA
- Their latest squad updates and expected XIs
- And more.
Part Two (Ryan O’Hanlon of ESPN)
- Will Liverpool press from the start, or will they be more conservative?
- Liverpool’s run to the Champions League final
- Who does an open game benefit more?
- How do Liverpool react when Real Madrid’s ‘bench mob’ arrives in the second half?
- Liverpool’s bench
- The difference between Luis Diaz and Roberto Firmino
- How Liverpool changes if Thiago doesn’t play
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get more exclusive content over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Ryan O’Hanlon (@rwohan)
Josh Sexton (@jsexton24)