Here’s something to tide you over until kick-off to calm your nerves, and perhaps even give you some optimism!
We’ve uploaded, in its entirety, the full video version of our Real Madrid vs Manchester City preview podcast hosted by Managing Madrid’s Kiyan Sobhani, Jose Perez, and Siddharth Ramsundar. The guys break down every single tactical wrinkle imagine in a jam-packed, one-hour show.
- What’s the biggest difference between the first leg and second leg in terms of preparation?
- Real Madrid’s defensive issues
- David Alaba’s absence
- Eder Militao’s concerning form
- Reasons for optimism
- How will Casemiro deal wit the press?
- How should we approach this defensively?
- Should we start Rodrygo Goes or Fede Valverde on the RW?
- Will Pep Guardiola start Zinchenko or Ake at left back?
- Joao Cancelo vs Vinicius Jr
- Who will City start in attack?
- Key matchups
- What’s the key to getting an open game?
- What LeBron James has taught us about efficiency and demoralizing the opponents
- And more.
Enjoy, subscribe, and comment, and let us know your thoughts on the above video.
Subscribe to the Managing Madrid Podcast on Apple: https://apple.co/3tJ6qY9
Subscribe to the Managing Madrid Podcast on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/364lzLx
Join the Patreon army for a ton on bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Mumbai, May: https://bit.ly/3vVQp3O
Toronto, May: https://bit.ly/34v01r0