This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by The Guild. — proud sponsors of the Managing Madrid Podcast World Tour!
On this episode, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Carlo Ancelotti’s starting XI
- Andriy Lunin’s performance
- Jesu Vallejo’s performance
- Dealing with Atletico Madrid’s press
- Should it have been a penalty?
- Luka Jovic’s performance
- Eduardo Camavinga’s performance and what he needs to improve on
- Diego Simeone’s tactics
- Antoine Griezmann
- Would Griezmann have been a good signing for Real Madrid a couple years ago? *
- The performances of Rodrygo Goes and Marco Asensio
- Fede Valverde’s shooting
- Nacho Hernandez’s header —how ‘easy’ of a chance was it?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Join the ever-growing Real Madrid family for more bonus content exclusively over on: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVASports)