On this episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discuss:
- Barcelona selling assets
- Are they being wise with their money?
- Is signing Raphinha good business of 75m?
- What was the alternative?
- Would he have been a good signing for Real Madrid?
- La Liga’s name change
- Pep Guardiola getting chased down in the streets for a picture
- And more
Did you enjoy these Churros? Get a more raw version weekly, exclusively over on Patreon.com/ChurrosyTacticas.
Co-host and chief editor of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with Diego Lorijn — Barca TV, VIVA La Liga TV host, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $3 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas