On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- How happy are we with the current right wing options next season?
- If Vinicius Jr can’t play, who gets the left side?
- Marco Asensio and Eden Hazard
- What should we expect from Hazard next season?
- Sergio Arribas
- The three right wingers we’d sign for Real Madrid
- Vinicius Tobias
- Alejandro Jimenez
- Hugo Sanchez Balon D’or case
- Who would we want to interview
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)