On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- The tactical battle in the first half.
- Real Madrid’s press
- Aurelien Tchouameni’s performance (and more on that later in the podcast as well)
- The connection between Tchouameni and Eduardo
- Eder Militao’s mistakes
- Antonio Rudiger things
- Luka Modric transcendance
- Performance of Ferland Mendy
- Performance of Vinicius Jr
- Real Madrid’s entire right flank
- Eduardo Camavinga’s performance
- Tchouameni’s mentality
- Karim Benzema’s performance
- Massive Las Blancas game tomorrow
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of exclusive content over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVASports)