On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Jose Perez discuss:
- Our initial reaction to Real Madrid’s Champions League group
- Will we struggle even though it’s an “easy” draw?
- Trickiest game on the calendar?
- New look RB Leipzig
- How good are they actually?
- Leipzig’s tactical identity
- Key players of all 3 teams (Leipzig, Celtic, Shakhtar Donetsk)
- Christopher Nkunku
- Timo Werner
- Shakhtar’s wholesale changes
- Marco Asensio situation
- How many ‘pure 6s’ exist these days?
- What happens to Barcelona if they don’t get out of the group stages?
- Are we better equipped to break down low blocks without Casemiro?
- Dani Ceballos’s best role
- And more.
Click here for access
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Jose Perez (@jcperez_)