On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kristofer McCormack and Ruben Skjerping discuss:
- Are Real Madrid prioritizing Castilla more ahead of this season?
- The reasons behind establishing a C team
- Why didn’t Miguel Gutierrez get more opportunities?
- The departures of Mario Gila and Borja Mayoral
- Our terrible predictions from previous years
- Castilla’s striker situation
- Antonio Blanco’s progression
- New signings
- Pre-season results
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Join us on Patreon for a ton of exclusive content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kristofer McCormack (@CastillaCorner)
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)