On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Jose Perez discuss:
- What kind of team is Mallorca?
- Javier Aguirre’s tactics and formation
- How will they play against Real Madrid?
- Vedat Muriqi and Lee Kang-in
- Pablo Maffeo and Jaume Costa
- Key matchups
- How will Real Madrid occupy Mallorca’s box?
- How will they play without Karim Benzema?
- Defending the high line against Mallorca’s counter attack
- Starting XI
- Eden Hazard playing deeper while others attack the box?
- How can Mallorca upset Real Madrid?
- The potential for a Predrag Rajkovic masterclass
- Are Real Madrid underrated?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Jose Perez (@jcperez_)