On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- Barcelona dropping points vs Espanyol
- Lahoz things
- Reflection on the Real Valladolid vs Real Madrid game
- Eduardo Camavinga: Should he start more games?
- The performances of Karim Benzema and Fede Valverde on Friday
- The case to start Sergio Arribas and Nico Paz vs Cacareño
- Starting XI tomorrow
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarrete)