On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- A shaky start!
- Thoughts on Real Madrid’s starting XI
- Eduardo Camavinga’s LB performance
- Is he the team’s best LB?
- The case for and against him staying there
- Joselu vs Rodrygo in the starting XI
- Aurelien Tchouameni’s performance and overall importance to the team
- Real Madrid’s build-up structure: Was it really a diamond?
- Jude Bellingham’s performance
- Kepa’s performance + overall season.
- Vinicius Jr’s performance
- Nacho’s shocking challenge.
- Ancelotti’s tactical explanation of the starting XI.
- And more.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattW_MM)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)