On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- A solid performance in a ‘trap game’
- How Carlo Ancelotti shaped the team without all the injuries
- How the diamond against Cadiz was different from the usual diamond
- Fede Valverde’s performance
- Rodrygo Goes’s resurgence
- Incredible Jude Bellingham performance
- Luka Modric’s roam-ability
- Andriy Lunin vs Kepa Arrizabalaga
- Ancelotti’s subs
- And much more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Join our Real Madrid Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/rTD2PmE26f
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattW_MM)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)