On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- Who is to blame for Real Madrid’s lack of consistent offensive production?
- Reflecting on the decision to not sign a striker
- What’s been the biggest problem offensively?
- Rodrygo’s regression
- What happened to Brahim Diaz?!
- Missing out on Harry Kane, with hindsight
- What will be the formation / lineup without Bellingham?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid (or YouTube membership)
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarrete)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)