On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Siddharth Ramsundar, and a bunch of Members on the live call, discuss:
- Joselu —better, worse, or as advertised?
- Michel and Alguacil —under the radar future options for Real Madrid in the future?
- Would Carlo Ancelotti have rotated more if everyone was healthy?
- How Ancelotti makes his rotation decisions
- A surprising Fran Garcia stat!
- What do we want to happen in the PSG game?
- If PSG get eliminated, how realistic is it that Mbappe arrives in January?
- David Alaba’s form
- Nacho’s evolution
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Join our Real Madrid Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/rTD2PmE26f
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Siddharth Ramsundar (@TacticalFouling)