On this episode of Las Blancas podcast, hosts Yash Thakur and Kanita analyze Real Madrid’s 0-1 defeat against Granadilla Tenerife.
- Lineups and the illogical aspects of player selection; the problem in the defensive line
- How the formation panned out on pitch and why the idea wasn’t working
- Debate: was putting two tens an overkill?
- How Linda Caicedo’s injury impacted the game
- The play between the first sub and the double sub in the second half; Nahikari’s performance
- The effect of the Maite and Esther substitution and how Granadilla putting on Marí José and Koko changed the game for them
- Marí José scores the winner in 84’ after terrible game management on Toril’s side; Freja getting on when there was a need for goal
- Unbeaten streak comes to an end: what does it mean?
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Yash Thakur (@Odriozolite)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)