This Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in two parts.
- Should Real Madrid loan players to big clubs in the lower divisions?
- Traits that Real Madrid managers must have
- The Achraf Hakimi what it
- Juggling short-term and long-term success
- Best starting XI in our opinion
- The ways this team is being misused
- Eduardo Camavinga at left-back works iff…
- Ranking our future coach preferences
- Should we sign a superstar striker NOW?
- And more.
- The “success paradox”
- Are cycles of rebuilding inevitable?
- How to minimize the rebuilding phase
- Why Rodrygo Goes vs Khvicha Kvaratskhelia is a topic that needs to be had
- What would happen to Rodrygo’s playing time had we signed Raphinha last summer?
- Rodrigo’s advanced analytics
- Underperforming his xG (and over performing last year)
- Xabi + Frimpong?
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Siddharth Ramsundar (@TacticalFouling)