On this episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discuss:
- Neymar’s injury
- Why did he break down?
- When was his peak?
- Brazilian footballers ageing poorly
- Certain footballers not taking their careers seriously enough
- Why Real Madrid should actively stop trying to chase the league
- Fanbase anger
- What happened against Real Betis?
- Barcelona’s performance vs Valencia
- Another Jules Kounde mistake!
- Should Kessie have taken the PK?
- Barca’s defense
- Xavi Hernandez’s quote about not being happy with the 0-1 win
- Real Madrid wing-backs
- And more.
Did you enjoy these Churros? Get a more raw version once per week exclusively on Patreon.com/ChurrosyTacticas.
Co-host and chief editor of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with Diego Lorijn — Barca TV, VIVA La Liga TV host, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $3 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas