On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani is joined by Madridistas all around the world to discuss:
- Carlo Ancelotti’s view of coaching Real Madrid
- Who is the bigger loss vs Manchester City: Luka Modric or Eder Militao?
- Zinedine Zidane or Carlo Ancelotti?
- How will Pep Guardiola play vs Real Madrid?
- Why Kiyan is skeptical of Zidane coming back a 3rd time
- Latest reports on Jude Bellingham and the truth about his potential signing
- Should Rodrygo Goes start vs City?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)