On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Mehedi Hassan discuss:
- Carlo Ancelotti’s starting XI vs Barcelona
- The positioning and roles of the players
- 1st half issues
- Rodrygo Goes’s performance
- Eduardo Camavinga’s performance
- Will Camavinga play left-back vs Chelsea?
- Vinicius Jr vs Ronaldo Araujo
- Eder Militao’s performance
- Underrated narrative: Militao vs Robert Lewandowski lockdown
- Xavi Hernandez’s tactical plan working against him
- Ramadan Karim!
- David Alaba’s performance.
- The Clasico we’ve all been craving
- Fair and unfair Carlo criticism
- Real Madrid’s malleability
- Would Militao / Rudiger be good RB options?
- And much more.
Click here for access
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Mehedi Hassan (@MHassanFootball)