On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Mehedi Hassan discuss:
- Eduardo Camavinga’s injury
- Carlo Ancelotti’s lineups and subs vs Getafe
- Getafe’s aggressive nature
- Why Vinicius Jr played
- Eden Hazard’s performance
- Ferland Mendy’s performance
- Will Antonio Rudiger start on Wednesday?
- Is it worth starting David Alaba at left-back vs Manchester City if it means benching Rodrygo Goes?
- Aurelien Tchouameni’s performance
- Marco Asensio’s best statistical season
- A rant against Vinicius haters
- The football schedule
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Join our Manchester City post-game Zoom call exclusively on: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Mehedi Hassan (@Mhassanfootball)