Hosts Yash Thakur and Kanita analyze Real Madrid’s 3-2 comeback win over Levante in the last match at home of the season.
- Toril’s lineup and formation change again
- Ivana’s 100th game for Madrid
- Who is more important asset to a team: Players or Coach?
- Esther’s treatment post international break
- Failure in harnessing the squad’s full potential
- Lack of synergy between the backline and goalkeeper
- Levante’s 4-4-2 diamond formation and pressing scheme
- Redondo’s ridiculous season and double whammy for Madrid
- Weir, Toletti and Feller’s ingenuity on the first goal
- Weir’s brace to save the day
- Caicedo and Weir connection
- Formation switch in the second half to defend lead and suboptimal use of squad again
- Lorena’s last cameo at home; farewell to Meline
- Linda Caicedo’s superb performance
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Yash Thakur (@Odriozolite)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)