On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Eduardo Alvarez, Siddharth Ramsundar, Euan McTear, Mehedi Hassan, Matt Wiltse, and Ruben Skjerping discuss:
- Was this coming? Are we surprised?
- Comparing the first half of the first leg to first half of 2nd leg
- Putting all of our eggs in one basket and going out in horrible fashion
- The Etihad atmosphere
- Will this loss bring ‘big change’?
- Carlo’s lineups and subs vs Manchester City
- What Real Madrid could’ve done better
- Thibaut Courtois’s performance
- The tactician vs man manager debate
- Should Carlo Ancelotti stay?
- Will Barcelona regress next season?
- City’s press and the way Real dealt with
- Will Real Madrid’s squad be better next year?
- Where do Real Madrid rank among the best teams in the world?
- Jack Grealish vs Dani Carvajal
- Carvajal’s future and right back solutions
- If we could replay this game, what would we change?
- A list of back up striker options
- More tactical solutions to our problems
- Should Vinicius have gone to the right wing?
- And much more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Euan McTear (@Emctear)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)
Mehedi Hassan (@MHassanFootball)
Eduardo Alvarez (@Alvarez)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)