On this Patron episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Matt Wiltse and Ruben Skjerping discuss:
- Real Madrid’s recent loss to Manchester City and the aftermath.
- Surprise at the differing reactions of the fanbase
- Do younger fans prefer a more tactical focused coach or approach to the game?
- The challenges and patience required when implementing a new football system
- The difficulties faced by other clubs in comparison to Manchester City’s financial advantages.
- Playing devil’s advocate: what could have been better? what went wrong?
- Inability to handle City’s press and the poor performances of many players
- Evaluation of Real Madrid’s season
Did you enjoy this Podcast? Join us live on Zoom after Clasico, exclusively for Patrons: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)