On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani answers questions on:
- Did Inter Milan prove that Real Madrid could’ve defeated Manchester City?
- What is the best player comp for Jude Bellingham?
- Does Fran Garcia’s arrival free up Eduardo Camavinga to play as a full time CM?
- Does Bellingham’s arrival force Ancelotti to play a different brand of football?
- Is Rodrygo a good temporary (1-year) option for the striker role?
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)