On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Matt Wiltse and Ruben Skjerping discuss:
- Where we stand with Karim Benzema - will he stay or will he go?
- Matt and Ruben’s personal opinions on Benzema leaving
- Harry Kane - is this transfer feasible? Hurdles and other potential road blocks
- Does Harry Kane align with Real Madrid’s strategies?
- Parallels to Ruud Van Nisterlooy and Harry Kane
- Is it right to build transfer policy around generational players even if it means waiting?
- Kai Havertz: good or bad signing?
- Discussing Havertz fit
- Havertz divides Chelsea fan base, but Tuchel, Potter, and Lampard all rated him
- If both were available in 2024 - do you take Mbappe or Haaland?
- and more
Find the podcast here: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)