On this episode of Castilla Corner, Ruben and Hridyam discuss:
- Rafa Marin’s move to Alavés – will he replace Nacho in 2024?
- What do we expect from Carlos Dotor at Celta?
- How Bruno Iglesias and Israel Salazar never lived up to the hype
- Castilla’s performances in the first two pre-season games
- Raúl going into the new season with a different formation
- Will Castilla need more signings? Should Álvaro, Gonzalo and Nico Paz be trusted as the main forwards?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)
Hridyam Arora (@hridarora22)