On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Our perspective on the Clasico loss, a day after
- Diamond or 4-3-3?
- Vinicius Jr’s role in the diamond
- Defensive mistakes in Clasico
- Can the team score enough goals next season without Kylian Mbappe?
- Aurelien Tchouameni’s performance vs Barcelona
- Reflecting on the diamond from 2016 - 2018.
- Xavi Hernandez vs Carlo Ancelotti
- Should Real Madrid try to sign Harry Kane
- Is Kylian Mbappe a leader?
- Why Ancelotti deserves the benefit of the doubt
- Jude Bellingham’s best role
- Real Madrid’s best center-back pairing
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)