On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Siddharth Ramsundar discuss:
- Reflection on Sunday’s ’10 minutes of doom’
- Should Fede Valverde play minutes at right-back?
- Toni Kroos vs Aurelien Tchouameni as the 6? *
- What are the fundamental differences between all our midfielders?
- What kind of season will Dani Carvajal have?
- Does Antonio Pintus have any blame on him for the ACL injuries?
- Is any player “bigger than the club”
- Can Vinicius Jr gets to 40 goals per year?
- Why isn’t the club bringing in a 1 year loan striker?
- Vlahovic and Lukaku
- Erling Haaland vs Kylian Mbappe —who’s better?
- What has actually changed with Mbappe?
- BILD’s piece on Jude Belllingham
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Siddharth Ramsundar (@TacticalFouling)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)