On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Hridyam Arora and Sam Sharpe discuss:
• Castilla departures this season
• Managing our expectations from the team next season
• How will Manuel Angel help the team?
• Which kind of players should Castilla sign for next season?
• What happens if Rodrygo was the one sent on the Reinier path?
And a lot more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Hridyam Arora (@hridarora22)
Sam Sharpe (@CastillaStats)