On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Ryan O’Hanlon discuss:
- Why you need to know who Charles Reep is.
- Why you need to know who Luke Bornn is.
- Why there is a challenge for top clubs to use advanced analytics
- Are Real Madrid using analytics?
- The case that signings younger players is the right way to go
- Is Real Madrid mentally superior to other teams of the past 15 years?
- Measuring psychological differences between Real Madrid and their UCL opponents
- Who is Javier Fernandez?
- Ralf Ragnick’s football philosophy
- And much more.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Ryan O’Hanlon (@Rwohan)