On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Ruben Skjerping and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- The rankings of midfielders in their team and whether certain players should be starters in important games.
- The strong performances of Sergio Arribas and Take Kubo, praising their goal-scoring abilities. Does Arda Guler have to prove he is better than these two?
- Brahim’s role — predictions for remainder of the season
- Where do we sit on the Rodrygo debate? Is he Real Madrid starting material?
- The bizarre career of Jese Rodriguez
- EAFC24 impact on female players
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattW_MM)
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)