Hosts Yash Thakur and Kanita discuss Caroline Weir’s injury and what it means for Real Madrid and wish the Scot a speedy recovery.
- Caroline Weir out for the season with ACL
- Losing last season’s three top goal scorers in a snap
- What is the plan B for Toril now?
- Where will the goals come from?
- Maite’s role in absence of Weir
- Big opportunity for Athenea and Linda Caicedo
- How does this impact Signe Bruun
- Problems with the press and defense now
- Cross and inshallah to be our go to?
- Games coming thick and fast
- Svava’s role with Denmark during the international break
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Yash Thakur (@Odriozolite)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)