On this episode of the big picture podcast, Matt and Ruben discuss...
- Jude Bellingham’s start to the season
- Would drawn out transfer sagas for players like Bellingham and Guler change fans perspective of the summer window?
- The inevitable drop off will come, but does it lead to other benefits?
- Advantages and disadvantages to a thin squad over a long season
- The five Castilla players on the fringes of the first team
- Marvel vs Alvaro Carrillo
- Under what scenario would a RM fan be OK with a trophy-less season?
- Can Ancelotti proving the doubters wrong — tactically innovative and learning from mistakes
- The new-look Santiago Bernabeu: noise and atmosphere
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)