On this episode of Las Blancas podcast, hosts Yash Thakur and Kanita discuss Real Madrid’s 2-1 win over Madrid CFF in Liga F.
- Players returning from injury and into the starting lineup
- The right-back conundrum and Tere-Zornoza situation
- Madrid CFF’s back five approach and pressing scheme
- Madrid CFF’s high turnovers
- The inefficient first half and the reasons for it
- Substitutions and their positive impact
- The difference between Raso and Feller on the right flank
- The desperation towards the end in shots
- Moller’s introduction and the change in dynamics
- Moller’s performances since Bruun’s injury
- Do these performances help Moller’s case in the team?
- Toril’s extension talk and what is says about our ambitions?
- Nathalie Bjorn signs for Chelsea, what now?
- Upcoming Copa de la Reina tie against Real Betis
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Yash Thakur (@Odriozolite)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)