On this Member-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- Is Girona going to sustain this title run?
- How good will Girona be in like 3,4,5 years?
- Is this Real Madrid team ‘too likeable’?
- How to measure mentality?
- Can Real Madrid compete for 3 competitions with only 2 center-backs?
- How much will Real Madrid rotate in Copa del Rey?
- Should Brahim Diaz continue to start?
- A Real Madrid time travel game
- Marcelo vs Roberto Carlos
- Is Hugo Sanchez the 2nd best finisher in real madrid history?
- And more.
Thanks for being a Member. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarrete)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)